Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Every Freshwater Cultured Pearl is unique in the world. Each of them owns different luster, color, shape and size. When you look at the surface of them carefully, maybe you can find some defects on them. However, these defects are considered as the evidences to check whether the pearls are real or not.
925 Sterling Silver
Real 925 sterling silver jewelry typically has certain marks on it to indicate its purity. These marks include "925", ".925" or "S925", to represent the 92.5 percent pure silver that exists. If these marks are not present, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not sterling silver.
How to protect the 925 Sterling Silver
1*Put it in an air-tight bag if you not expect to wear for a long time.
2*Usually silver-dip will do a little harm to your jewelry, you could use the silver polishing cloth to wipe the smooth surface of silver jewelry.
3*The sterling silver jewelry should be stored separately to prevent the pieces from rubbing against each other, and cause tiny scratches.
4*Silver Polishing cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning your sterling silver jewelry. They will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling gift like new.
We guarantee to repair this 925 Sterling Silver jewelry or any of its components of broken due to defective craftsmanship or material, without any of additional charge.
- It will look gorgeous when you wear this ring with your beautiful outfit in normal days or special occasions.
- All freshwater cultured pearl are the finest pearl, hand picked for its luster, quality, color, and cleanliness strictly and meticulously.
- Width: 1.7cm(0.7"), Weight: 7g.
- We have SGS Professional Certification for our Sterling Silver Items. Customers could go to a professional agency for testing them. 925 Sterling Silver is also suitable for sensitive skin to wear.
- WRAPPING: A Silver Polishing Cloth X A Gift Box X A Favor Bag. If you need assistance please contact us.